Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

FOTD: Golden Eyes, Berry Lips

This is just a look I came up with while I was playing around. I took it right back off after I got done taking pictures!! Lol, I hope you enjoy =)





Face:
Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 355 Coconut
MAC Studio Fix in NW 45
Sleek MakeUp Blush in Flushed
ELF Complete Coverage Concealer

Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion
ELF Endless Eyes Pro Eyeshadow Palette in Warm
Mark. Keep It Going Longwear eyeshadow & liner in Exposure [brows & crease]
Maybelline Master Drama Eyeliner in Midnight Master
Smashbox Hyperlash mascara 


Lips:
Revlon Just Bitten in Frenzy
ELF Glossy Gloss in Wild Watermelon


***NOTE: Normally I would wear Urban Decay's De Slick in a Tube and Smashbox primer, but since I knew I wouldn't be keeping it on long, I saved product by skipping it***

*MWAH!*

1 comments:

Coilybella said...

Love the lip color and it suits you so well.